[KDrama] Netflix 'Sweet Home' Review

 I watched the Netflix  K-drama'Sweet Home' which has 10 episodes. I don't like zombies or monsters, but this drama really hit me.


I haven't completed the drama 'Kingdom' after watching the first episode, but I heard lots of good things about 'Sweet home', so I started watching it, I ended up to the last episode within a day. It is said that PD Lee Eung-bok, who is famous for 'Descendants of the Sun', 'Ghost', and 'Mr. Sunshine', has participated in the directing as a drama version of the webtoon 'Sweet Home'.

Production is Studio Dragon, This is Netflix original series.

Green home apartment where people from the bottom of society gather... The story begins with Cha Hyun-soo, the main character entered Green home apartment. People turn into monsters one by one because of an unknown infection... Even the president turns into monster and got shot and martial law is declared.

The characters trapped in the apartment complex struggle with monsters in them and try to maintain humanity. In harder and desperate situation, they tried to avoid losing their humanity.  It touches me. And the real, too fast and accurate attacks of monsters make our tongue stick out. Inside, you feel infinite fear.

Perhaps thanks to Mr. Sunshine's PD Eung-bok Lee, the infamous 'Tsuda' Lee Jung-hyeon and 'Moritakashi' Kim Nam-hee will appear. Kim Namhee's weight is quite large, but it was a little difficult personally to see his acting while deleting the image of Mr. Sunshine's 'Moritakashi'. The last appearance was very impressive.

I didn't even watch the webtoon, but it was a drama that I just pressed the button with rumors, but I think I got a really big one. For me, who had never seen monsters and zombies until now, this drama was truly a cultureshock. I recommend you enjoy this drama that gave me a great time, during the Christmas holidays. My rating for Drama Sweet Home is 4.5/5.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[IT] 삼성 갤럭시탭4(SM-T530)을 안드로이드 롤리팝으로 업그레이드 이후의 문제

[가사] 다만 마음으로만-안은진(Ahn Eunjin) | 연인(My Dearest) OST Part 3 Lyrics

그래픽카드 NVIDIA GeForce GT635 1G 체험기