[가사] Unknown World /You I’ve Missed Janet Suhh(자넷서) | 링크: 먹고 사랑하라, 죽이게(LINK: Eat, Love, Kill) OST Part 5 Lyrics

 


Unknown World (Prod by. 남혜승)

Caught up in unknown world

Voice in my head’s whispering

Scent’s keeping it divine

Gentle sign’s up on ahead


Stood up tall on the earth 

And wind’s soft as feathers


I swear I saw something

Running cross the meadow

You wouldn’t believe how

Mesmerizing it was


You’ve got to read between the line oh

Just to get clear sight

Have you noticed time goes

Somewhat stranger here

Hours and hours


Air is seeping in the dusk

I just can’t help myself from falling

Into something greater beyond these walls

They’re dragging me closer

I know I’ve seen these places in my dreams

And I’ve woke up to them


I’m caught up in unknown world

Voice in my head’s whispering

Scent’s keeping it divine

Waiting ahead


You I’ve Missed (Prod by. 남혜승)

When scattered memories

Were all along here

Those dazzling days

They felt restless

Because now I know it’s you I’ve missed


Bursted down my own tears when I lost you

Just think I had you by the side

My hands would touch

With hesitation

Because I know it’s you I’ve missed


I’ve walked around you

Was keep looking at you from afar

I want you to be happy

Will you tell me if I can stay with you


Well looked into your eyes

Reflecting all years

I felt okay

But I’m helpless

Because now I know it’s you I’ve missed


Soaked into my tears

I don’t think this was

The first time you held my boat


If you see me too

You’ll put my darkest nights in light 

Showing way

You’ll take me


I’ve walked around you

I keep looking at you from afar

I want you to be happy

Will you tell me if I can stay with you


Well you tell me if I can stay with you




댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[IT] 삼성 갤럭시탭4(SM-T530)을 안드로이드 롤리팝으로 업그레이드 이후의 문제

[가사] 다만 마음으로만-안은진(Ahn Eunjin) | 연인(My Dearest) OST Part 3 Lyrics

그래픽카드 NVIDIA GeForce GT635 1G 체험기